Friday 13 September 2013

[News] Miley Cyrus will do well hosting 'SNL', says Andy Samberg


Andy Samberg has wished Miley Cyrus good luck as she prepares to host Saturday Night Live.
Cyrus previously oversaw an episode of SNL in 2011, and will return as both host and musical guest on October 5.
Former SNL star Andy Samberg recently told E! News that he is confident that Cyrus will be able to cope with hosting and being a musical guest.
“I used to be [Miley Cyrus's] twerkologist,” Samberg quipped, adding: “I’ve severed ties with her in that regard.”
He said more seriously: “She’s a friend of the show. I wish Miley nothing but the best.
“[Miley] was on SNL a couple of times when I was there and was very sweet and always very complimentary of stuff I have done, so I appreciate her.”
Samberg also commented on reports that Lady Gaga has been invited to host Saturday Night Live later in the year.
“She’ll kill it,” he predicted. “Gaga’s the best, man. Obviously we did ‘Three-Way’ with her, me and Justin [Timberlake].
“She’s a funny lady and I like that she is fearless. She was great at the VMAs, Gaga. I love that ‘Applause’ song. I’m really into her music.”
Samberg and Timberlake’s ‘Three-Way’ sketch aired on the May 21, 2001 episode of Saturday Night Live.
SNL returns with guest host Tina Fey and musical guest Arcade Fire on September 28 on NBC.


No comments:

Post a Comment