Thursday 2 May 2013

Theese underboob + cheeky bum photos of Miley Cyrus in V magazine are the best Miley photos ever taken



OK, Miley Cyrus is OFFICIALLY the Queen of teasing. Take her music for example! She’s collaborated on superhot songs like “Ashtrays And Heartbreaks” with Snoop Lion and “Fall Down” with will.i.am, but has she released any more deets about her new album since her radio chat with Ryan Seacrest? Nooooope. And as far as Miley’s selfies go, whenever we see one puppy picture, we want, like, 15 more immediately!

Anyway, clearly Miley has transitioned her teasing technique to photo shoots, ’cause girl is dedicated to showing copious underboob and just a little bum in her latest photo spread for the May 2013 issue of V Magazine. (Side note: Only Miley could make butt crack chic.)

Inside the issue (along with several seductive photos of the “Decisions” singer on the cover), Miley is interviewed alongside Pharrell Williams about her new album and her new hip-hop direction. “Pharrell was the first person I wanted to work with. I had so many different producers and managers and all of these people coming to my house because I didn’t know where I wanted to start…. Then I met Pharrell, and it was the first time I was in the studio just being really free,” she said.

Miley also touches on her heavily scrutinized relationship with Liam Hemsworth, saying, “And it’s like, I’m not home with my boyfriend all the time. We work. Every week it’s ‘Are they broken up? Because we don’t see a photo of them.’ I don’t have time to go to Starbucks with my boyfriend every morning. I wish I did, but I don’t. I’d rather chill at my house and be there for the time I actually get to spend with him.” OK, so this basically rounds out to: 1) HATERS STEP BACK. Miley + Liam are just fine AND 2) Miley does not give one single solitary EFF when it comes to showing off her perfect, we’re-not-jelly-but-need-get-back-to-the-gym body. Tease on!

No comments:

Post a Comment