Wednesday 8 May 2013

[News] Will.i.am believes Miley will be the next Bjork



In a recent interview with TheFIX, will.i.am mentioned Miley and her new music.

You worked with Miley Cyrus on your new album, how was that?With Miley, it was a bit of a merger. I heard this wonderfulness bleeding through the doors and a friend of mine, Dr Luke said to come and listen. And I was like, who is that? He just said, “keep listening” and then he said, “guess who it is?” I was like, Bjork. Nope. Is it Portishead coming back?… It was Miley Cyrus. Then Miley walks in the room and I was like, this sh*t is fresh, we have to collaborate. Then she got on and added her vocals for Fall Down.
So, we’re going to be shocked by her new album?Maybe I’m over hyping it. I hope I’m not. But from what I heard, it was freaking bananas. Banana peels, you’re slipping on.

Read the full interview here.

No comments:

Post a Comment