Sunday 19 May 2013

[News] Miley Cyrus: Confidence is Sexy


Miley Cyrus has explained her sex appeal lies in the fact that she never tries too hard.
The singer recently topped Maxim magazine’s Hot 100 list after shedding her good girl image with a radical make-over.
Last year, the former Disney actress overhauled her girl-next-door look with a bleached blonde crop and a rock-inspired new wardrobe.
The Hannah Montana starlet explained that her drastic new hair cut and colour have given her an attitude boost.
“I think just never trying too hard,” Miley explained to ET Online. “My favourite thing is I love having short hair. I love it being just all about being confident and giving face. I love that.”
Miley, who is engaged to fellow actor Liam Hemsworth, added that she felt honoured to have been voted the sexiest woman.
The 20-year-old, who maintains her slim and toned figure with regular Pilates sessions, beat the likes of Mila Kunis, Jennifer Lawrence and Rihanna to the title.
The honour has previously been awarded to Hollywood bombshells including Jessica Alba and Katy Perry.
“It’s amazing! I said it in my article: I think it’s every girl’s dream to be able to say that they got number one in Maxim’s 100, and it’s kind of a once-in-a-lifetime thing, so it’s just insane,” Miley gushed.
The stunning star suspects that her huge fan base had something to do with her winning the top spot.
“It’s really because of the fans,” she explained. “I would like to think it’s because I’m the most gorgeous woman in the world but it’s because of my fans, really. So, it’s awesome.”

No comments:

Post a Comment