Sunday 19 May 2013

[News] Miley Cyrus' 'We Can't Stop' Single Due June 3



"Me and Mike WiLL teamed up, and it really just turned out to be perfect," pop star says during Billboard Music Awards pre-show.

Next month, Miley Cyrus will make her long-awaited return to music: "We Can't Stop," the 20-year-old singer's next single, will be unveiled on June 3, she confirmed during the 2013 Billboard Music Awards pre-show blue carpet presented by Cambio on Sunday night (May 19). Cyrus will premiere the song, produced by Mike WiLL Made-It, on Ryan Seacrest's syndicated radio show next month.

"I'm so excited!" Cyrus gushed to Michelle Marie about "We Can't Stop" on the Cambio blue carpet. The single will precede Cyrus' still-untitled fourth studio album, which follows 2010's "Can't Be Tamed."

"I feel like I can really be myself," Cyrus said of her forthcoming album. "I really have more of a connection of who I am, and I feel like I can maybe express that more in my music now."

Of "We Can't Stop," Cyrus added, "Me and Mike-WiLL [Made-It] teamed up, and it really just turned out to be perfect and exactly what I wanted, and exactly what I wanted my first sound to be, and my first look to be. I think it's an important message for me to tell my fans -- they haven't stopped waiting, so it's great."

Cyrus is presenting an award at the 2013 Billboard Music Awards, airing live from the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas on ABC. "30 Rock" alum Tracy Morgan is serving as host, with Don Mischer producing.

"It's been such a while since I've been able to tell people what I've been up to -- it's been a minute, so I'm just happy to be able to tell my fans what I've been doing," Cyrus said of her new material.

No comments:

Post a Comment