Saturday 26 October 2013

[News] Miley Cyrus' godmother Dolly Parton: "I'm not going to criticise her"


Miley Cyrus' godmother Dolly Parton has refused to "criticise" the singer, insisting she will "find her feet" eventually.
Miley has repeatedly come under fire during the past few months for her antics, which have included that performance at the MTV VMA's with Robin Thicke and stripping naked for her 'Wrecking Ball' music video.
But country singer Dolly doesn't have a bad word to say about the US star - although she hints that she'd like her to "calm down" a little bit.
Speaking on ITV1's Daybreak, Dolly said: "I'm not going to criticise her, she'll land on her feet. 
"Well she's growing I'm telling you! But I love her to death, she's a talented, special, sweet girl. She's trying her best to grow up and I'm trying my best to let her. 
"It's not my place to tell her how to live and how to do it. I understand what she's trying to do, she's trying to break away from all the things that we won't let her grow up [from].
"We just don't want her to do it, but you know, you still go, 'Oooh calm down just a little bit!'"
She added: "I really have a lot of trust and a lot of faith in her."


No comments:

Post a Comment