Sunday 9 June 2013

[News] Miley in French Montana's new single, also featuring will.i.am

Now this is going to be music gold! French Montana sat down with HollywoodLife.com on June 4 and revealed that he had just gotten back from LA, where he was in the studio recording with Miley Cyrus and Will.i.am! It turns out they recorded an unnamed track together and Will.i.am is producing it! Will this end up being on Miley’s new album?
HollywoodLife.com is EXCLUSIVELY breaking the news that the rapper, who just released his debut album Excuse My French, is about to release another hit song!
“I just came back from LA three days ago, will.i.am single, me, him and Miley Cyrus. So that’s about to come out in a week or two. I love Miley, she’s a cool person, I love working with her. She’s having fun, I love people that are having fun with their work. I heard a couple tracks [off the new album] they’re cool.”
French admitted in April that he and Miley had been collaborating together but now we are the first to be breaking this official news!

“That’s my dog. That’s my peoples. We became friends at the Clive Davis Grammy party. I was sitting there with Puff. She was sitting there with Wiz [Khalifa]. She just kept looking at me laughing, I kept on looking at her laughing,” he said. ‘I said, “What you laughing at?” She said, ‘I know you high like me.’ After that, we became mad cool. I went over to the studio, just kicking it. Yeah. We working on something now.”

We’re hoping this song will end up on Miley’s new album which is expected to drop later this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment