Saturday 29 June 2013

[Articles] Miley Cyrus Gets Parodied by Puppies! "We Can Bark" Includes Twerking Dogs


If the Internet has taught us anything, it is: Anything humans can do, animals can do better. And today, a bitch (literally) not only stole Miley Cyrus' look, but she jacked her music video too.
The premise, as with all viral videos, is simple enough: "Parody of Miley Cyrus' new music video and song, ‘We Can't Stop', but with DOGS!" If that's not enough to make you watch, then why are you on the Internet in the first place?


The brilliance of this parody (by Petodies and starring "Maltey Cyrus") is in the detail, starting with the lyrical makeover: "I'm a doggie, I can do what I want, I'm a puppy, I can do what I want / I can lick what I want, bark when I want, roll where I want."

And the visuals are spot on:

Right off the bat, Maltey ditches her collar vs. Miley cutting off her ankle bracelet:
Can't be tamed! (A sassy thing for a party girl to say, a literal nightmare for pet owners.)

This pug eating a sandwich of money vs. this dude eating a sandwich of money:
For Miley, "it was symbolic for money." For the pug, it's symbolic for dogs will eat anything.

The terrifying skull made out of french fries? It's still there, but now made of dog treats:

This puppy wearing a teddy-bear backpack vs. Miley's take on the teddy-bear backpack:

This pug licking a stuffed animal pug vs. Miley making out with a Miley-esque doll:

Dog kibble spelling out "BARK" vs. alphabet soup spelling out "TWERK":

And speaking of twerking...

Well. Anyway. As a refresher, here's the original, puppy-free version of "We Can't Stop":

No comments:

Post a Comment