Saturday 9 February 2013

Arriving and leaving the recording studio


Yesterday (8th Feb) Miley was spotted arriving and later leaving the recording studio with assistant Cheyne Thomas. The celebrity blogger Perez Hillton spreaded the false rumour that Miley was actually with 'Gossip Girl' star Ed Westwick, but Cyrus denied the rumours, tweeting: 

"@perezhilton hope you find love one day but can you not fuck with mine. I've never been with Ed W in my life. I was at the studio last night working on my record and never left with anyone other than my assistant. What happened to your big enlightenment, what happened to your promise to spread love not lies. And to be a decent human being with values and morals??? Dude u ask for people to respect you and your relationships I demand the same thing. You're the first one to write about my engagement and my wedding and how happy u r for me and the first to try to tear my life apart. Respect, love, & compassion are mandatory. Hope this message finds you happy and healthy. Feel free to ask me whatever u want but I can't tolerate lies. Thanks for understand. Blessings x"


You can get Miley's exact look below:




Simone Leather Jacket with Studs - $1.685 (get it from here)
“Mini Black Watch” Tartan Cigarette Pants, Topshop - $80 (get them from here)
ASOS Rib Boyfriend Beanie - $12.28 (get it from here
Large “Signatura” Flap Handle Bag, Versace - $2.395 (get it from here)
SIMILAR black t-shirt to this from American Apparel - $24 (get it from here)


Check out the pics in the gallery.

GALLERY LINK:
MCWphotogallery > Albums > Candids

No comments:

Post a Comment