Wednesday 13 February 2013

Miley Cyrus: Very Vintage


What’s old is new again, and Miley Cyrus looked to the past for her current look – the singer posted two pics of herself wearing some vintage duds and wrote, “All vintage today with a splash of The Row.”
The Row is the designer label created by Ashley Olsen and Mary-Kate Olsen. In another pic, Miley was decked out in Versace and wrote, “Can’t forget that vintage @versace.”
The 20-year-old has been working a new, edgier look lately. “You will never see me with long hair again!” she said of her new cropped ‘do. In a recent interview Miley talked about the reaction she encountered when she first debuted her short look. “I knew there would be one, ’cause from the beginning of time, any woman considered hot has had long hair,” she said of the negative backlash.
“And I think that is so off, because if someone has the confidence to cut their hair that automatically makes them more relatable – because they’re not shy, they have a sense of who they are,” Miley continued.
“Also, I feel like people can look at me and know me better and get a sense of who I am, rather than when I had my long hair. I didn’t represent who I was in any way.”


No comments:

Post a Comment