Sunday 17 February 2013

That Extra Miley


Miley Cyrus has a bit of a bone to pick with Justin Bieber. After the Biebs’ SNL skit in which he played the president of her fan club, Cyrus hopes art imitates life. “I haven’t gotten to see it yet but I heard he’s my biggest fan in it. If he’s my biggest fan, maybe they can get him to call me back,” Cyrus said in her distinct teeny twang, about to take her front row seat at the Marchesa show on Wednesday evening. “Justin’s mom emailed me and told me to watch it. I’m sure I’ll think it’s hilarious. I heard he apologized for smoking weed [in the skit] so I think that’s funny.”

The starlet, in a cream, form-fitting number from the line, also discussed her fashion week outings thus far. “It was very my style,” Cyrus said of Rachel Zoe’s presentation, which she saw earlier in the day. She continued to give a wordy, often contradictory definition of that style. ”Sometimes it’s hard to find things that look punky but don’t look too girly but still look, like, nice. It wasn’t too thrifty but it was still kind of punk.” She displayed said ‘punk’ when she took her seat, throwing a leather bomber over her Marchesa frock.

No comments:

Post a Comment