Wednesday 30 January 2013

New Pheed post about the paparazzi


Yesterday (29th Jan), Miley updated her Pheed account with a video from a recent walk through her neighbourhood. A paparazzi was present during her walk, running ahead and taking photos of Miley walking her dogs. She also tweeted about the recent candids of her doing yoga on the beach. She posted:

Pheed:

"In reply to the photos of me attempting to take my dogs on a walk while a man I’ve never seen before harassed me… All for your entertainment I suppose. Hope this is enlightening. Not to mention he was driving around in a “handicap” vehicle recklessly while I walk in a neighborhood full of children praying he doesn’t hit a small child or one of my dogs… Lost 2 already this year, don’t wanna go through that again."


Twitter:

@MileyCyrus: @kenbakernow rare 2 get a moment to thank the universe for all my blessings in the form of yoga in a place like this.

@MileyCyrus: @kenbakernow thought this is what you were fighting against. The intrusion, disrespect, and danger of paparazzi. Stop employing stalkers.

@MileyCyrus: @kenbakernow with out YOU THEY don’t exist.

No comments:

Post a Comment