Saturday 5 January 2013

Miley loves her new pup Bean


Since Miley rescued Bean a few days ago, she hasn't stopped posting pics of her in Twitter - only yesterday she uploaded a dozen of photos! Not that we're complaining - Bean is the cutest doggie in the world!! Check out what Miley tweeted below:
"I love my little Bean ❤"
"Napping with Bean ❤ so in love I can't take ittttt"
"Trying on her big sis Lila's hand-me- downs ❤ so presh. get teary eyed everytime I hold her. She brings so much hope "
"Studio puppies ❤"
"Studio beannnnie babbbbyyyyy "
"Bean loves chillin in the studio :) thank god for @SpotRescueDogs"
"Loving life with Bean ❤"
"Biew Biew & Bean @CheyneThomas"
"I know. I'm obsessed."
"Unfollow me if you don't want 100000 photos of Bean "

Be sure to take a look at all of the pics in the gallery here and follow Miley's one and only Twitter account @MileyCyrus !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment