Thursday 3 January 2013

Miley Shops 'Til She Drops at LA's Rad and Refined


As if we needed another reason to envy Miley Cyrus. Over the holiday weekend, the 20-year-old actress/singer was invited to raid the racks of celeb stylist Jacqueline Rezak’s popular e-shop Rad + Refined. Not one to turn down a shopping excursion, Cyrus gladly accepted and documented the trip on Twitter.
In addition to scoring the vintage Chanel frames pictured above, Rad + Refined tells us that Cyrus left with a heap of new threads, including a MinkPink floral bikini and maxi dress, a Wildfox skeleton swimsuit one-piece, a For Love + Lemons lace mini dress, a Zen Mechanics striped tee, Chloe Sevigny For Opening Ceremony sunglasses and much more.
A few days later, Cyrus Tweeted: “So I’m in this weird place in life I’ve never been in before. I love TOOOO much stuff in my closet! Usually struggle cuz I hate everything!” #CelebrityProblems, indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment