Sunday 10 November 2013

[News] Cher Lloyd Praises "Fearless" Miley: "I Love Her!"


The 'I Wish' singer says she would definitely like to collaborate with the 'We Can't Stop' star.
Cher Lloyd has named herself a huge fan of "fearless" Miley Cyrus and admits she would love to work with her one day in the future.
The 'Want U Back' singer says she really respects the 'Wrecking Ball' singer for doing exactly what she wants to do. 
"I'm a huge fan," Cher told Capital FM recently. "I would [collaborate with her] because, do you know what, she's fearless.
"There's something I respect and adore about that.," the 'I Wish' singer explained. "When someone can be like, 'Do you know what I'm going to do what I feel like doing'.
"I love her. She's twerking it!" Cher added.


No comments:

Post a Comment