Wednesday 13 November 2013

[Articles] Miley Cyrus teases "beautiful" 'X Factor' performance


Miley Cyrus has described her impending X Factor performance as "a little different".
The star will perform on the results show this Sunday (November 17) during her promotional visit to the UK in support of her latest album Bangerz.
"I'm doing something a little different, I've got something amazing built for this performance, that's all I'm gonna say," Cyrus told the Capital FM Breakfast Show.
"It's really beautiful. That place is so big and intimidating. It's so awkward singing in front of a judge panel even though you're not being judged."
Cyrus caused controversy over the weekend after appearing to smoke a joint on stage during her performance at this year's MTV Europe Music Awards in Amsterdam.
Speaking about the media reaction, she said: "I don't really care what the media says. I don't Google myself so I don't know what they say. I'm just too bloody honest!"
Gary Barlow will also perform on this weekend's X Factor live results show, which will air on ITV from 8pm on November 17.


No comments:

Post a Comment