Tuesday 26 November 2013

[Interview] Miley reveals she used to worry but now loves 'living in the moment'


Miley Cyrus has shed some light on how she manages to be so carefree about the negative reaction to her recent outrageous antics that have included twerking and lighting up on stage.
In this week's issue of Entertainment Weekly, the 21-year-old said it all has to do with learning to let go.
'I've always had a lot of anxiety,' she revealed in the Entertainers Of The Year issue.
'I've dropped that completely and really started living in the moment and not thinking about anything too much - really practicing what I preach when I say not to worry what other people think and be who you are to the fullest.'
The daughter of Billy Ray Cyrus also confessed she's very happy with her life now.
'I'm proud of the person I've become,' said the star who showed off a lot of skin in both a white suit and, later, a two piece with kitten heads on it at Sunday's AMAs.
'Not what people think I've turned myself into, but who I've actually become, which is a happier person,' she added. 'It would obviously be hard to not be happy to be me right now.'
After saying she's 'beyond blessed' and her recent success with the album Bangerz is 'the best feeling in the world,' she stated she feels like she's a great role model.
'I'm proud of knowing that's what I encourage other girls to do,' she relayed.
'I said 2013 was going to be the best year of my life, and I think what you put out into the universe you get back. I proved that to myself this year.'
The former Hannah Montana star does cop to being a bit wild lately.
'I've had so many crazy moments,' she said, then added that her most memorable moment in 2013 was seeing her album do well.
'I was really waiting for was my album release,' she explained. 'It had been two years of waiting and working on it and keeping it top secret. I had to make a lot of tough decisions.'
The ex-fiance of Liam Hemsworth then revealed, 'It wasn't everybody telling me, "Yes, yes, yes,"' she said. 'I took this time and tried to create my own sound.'
On December 6 the singer begins her North American tour in Los Angeles.


No comments:

Post a Comment