Wednesday 3 April 2013

Nick Jonas talks Miley lunch rumours, says he's happy for Liam



The Jonas Brothers Nick Jonas, Joe Jonas, and Kevin Jonas stopped by  “On Air with Ryan Seacrest” and amongst debuting their new hit single, performing a cover of Frank Ocean‘s “Thinking About You”, and announcing their upcoming tour, Nick also divulged about those recent Miley Cyrus rumors!
After rumors broke that Nick and Miley, who broke up back in 2007, had met up recently for lunch in Toluca Lake, Ca., the fans wondered are these two back on? And Is Miley’s engagement to Liam Hemsworth officially in jeopardy?!
Nope! Not according to Nick. So what did happen?
The singer revealed: “I read it online actually and I was like, ‘Oh, this is interesting that I met up with her cause I’m at the studio.’ I didn’t meet up with her but were friendly we have a good relationship. I’m happy for her and Liam.” Laughing, “I think it’s one of those things there’s a lot of people that look like me I guess in that particular town so maybe they’re running around with Miley.”
Nick also admitted when rumors start about who he is dating, it’s not the most fun. Sharing: “It bothers me…I’m a pretty private person and the things I give away, I give away in music so it’s tough.”

No comments:

Post a Comment