Sunday 21 April 2013

Miley Cyrus and French Montana get 'high', make sweet music together


Here are three Miley Cyrus facts for you: Miley Cyrus has worked with some of the biggest names in hip-hop (including Wiz Khalifa, Tyler the Creator and Pharell Williams). Miley Cyrus is highly respected by Snoop Lion. Miley Cyrus is buddies with French Montana and they get high together. At least, that’s what the Bad Boy rapper told MTV Hive this week.

When asked about how they came to be hanging out at South by Southwest this year, French said: “That’s my dog. That’s my peoples. We became friends at the Clive Davis Grammy party. I was sitting there with Puff. She was sitting there with Wiz [Khalifa]. She just kept looking at me laughing, I kept on looking at her laughing. I said, “What you laughing at?” She said, “I know you high like me.” After that, we became mad cool. I went over to the studio, just kicking it.”

Besides dishing on the (drug-induced) beginnings of their friendship, Montana, whose debut album, Excuse My French, is out in about a month (May 21), confirmed that he and the “Hannah Montana” actress are collaborating. “Yeah. We working on something now,” he said. “That’s just cool peoples.”

Miley is certainly “cool peoples” these days, and that’s a very modest compliment compared to the one Snoop Lion gave her. The former Disney star teamed up with the rapper-turned-reggae artist for his single, “Ashtrays and Heartbreaks” from his upcoming album, Reincarnated. He said that Miley is “one of the greatest musicians and personalities of all time”.

No comments:

Post a Comment