Monday 2 December 2013

[News] Joe Jonas: "The first time I smoked pot, I was with Miley and Demi"


In a recent interview with Vulture magazine, pop star Joe Jonas revealed memories from his Disney days and in one of them he mentioned Miley. Check out what he said below:

"The first time I smoked weed was with Demi and Miley. I must have been 17 or 18. They kept saying, “Try it! Try it!” so I gave it a shot, and it was all right. I don’t even smoke weed that often anymore. I was caught drinking when I was 16 or 17, and I thought the world was going to collapse. But I was in another country, and it was legal there. My 21st birthday, I fell down a flight of stairs. I was unconscious that time, and my whole team was scared to death that somebody was going to get a picture. Now I appreciate wine or a vodka-soda at the end of the day every once in a while."

Read the full interview here.


No comments:

Post a Comment