Saturday 31 August 2013

[News] Lady Gaga talking about Miley


Lady Gaga recently did an interview with The Sun newspaper where she mentioned Miley and her VMA performance. Check out quotes from the interview below:

Gaga on Miley Cyrus: “I don’t like to pass judgement on Miley. Generally, people need to lighten up about pop music, its about entertainment. It is here to make people happy. Especially in America there is an excessive dragging of female artists and I don’t want to contribute to that. I do things that are polarising sometimes, but thats what its all about.”
Gaga on Human Rights: “I don’t think we should be going to Russia for the winter Olympics, thats my personal opinion. I care so much about these issues and I don’t think we should be bringing any comerce to a country which enforces such a lack of equality and a lack of human rights. A country where so much abuse of youth is happening, how can we bring so much attention to that part of the world and reward them for that? For me it’s shocking, then again everyone thinks Miley Cyrus is shocking and thats the world we live in…”

Take a look at the full interview here.

No comments:

Post a Comment