Friday 19 April 2013

Snoop Lion counts Miley among "greatest musicians of all time"


Rapper Snoop Dogg is a big fan of Miley Cyrus! Not only did he record the new track “Ashtrays and Heartbreaks” with the former child star, he’s also singing her praises.

“She loves what I do, and I really love what she do, and for us to come together is very bold and courageous,” he told MTV News.

The musician, now known as Snoop Lion, continued, “She was one of the greatest musicians and personalities of all time. People just expect so much from her because they’ve been watching her whole life from a kid. She’s just ready to be an adult and have fun and express herself, and I support her.”

“Ashtrays and Heartbreaks” will appear on Snoop’s new album and includes lyrics like, “Now my buzz is gone and I need to re-up on reality/ Can’t let them see me weak/ I need to pause on it/ Is there any possibility that everyone feels like me?”

The Doggfather sees the match-up with Cyrus as the perfect partnership, because they are both going through a transition. “We’re both going through transformation, we both love making music and doing what we do, and speaking from our hearts, and it’s just a great collaboration.”


No comments:

Post a Comment